Monthly Archives: February 2017
– Music || Ok, there are more than one million quotes on how music affects the mind, soul, body ( not twerking please ) and all those words are true. Listening to good music I mean the really good jams with the ability to provide multiple goosebump sessions is a great way to keep and maintain a happy state of mind. listening to good music produces dopamine to your brain which helps in the creative process of your day to day activities, ( NB: you won’t find this in my biology book but Google got me ) calm tunes can also drift your mind away from anger in a matter of minutes. So when you miss some happy moments, jump on to some good calm music ( …and sorry Arafat, you are good but this topic is not for your sound)
– Food || This point will only have three lines ’cause you already know how good food is and the crazy humming sounds you make after your first bite. ” A hungry man is an angry man” so force yourself with some nice plate of your favourite dish ( Dans la sauce) happiness will be yours. Don’t forget to add some juice please. ( I apologize if you are hungry while reading this, get some food and stay happy)
– Real Friends || yup! I intentionally added real to it. It seems like scientists need to come up with a “Friendometer” these days, Some people say you can’t choose friends well, that’s an argument which can last for as long as you still have mobile data. ( ’cause it’s a digital world, people only meet in whatsapp groups ) Real friends are not only the ones who hang out with you when you are broke or sick, real friends don’t care about what you want they are after what you need and are ready to help you have it. 8 out 10 people don’t have real friends, so…good things don’t come easy, it’s hard, keep searching, when you find one “Hollam tyt” and stay happy.
-Passion || this one sounds easy but trust me it’s difficult to figure. Most people enjoy certain things, they can as well do it, does it make it their passion ? yes it’s their passion but Nope! it’s not if they do it for money or can’t sacrifice time to do it and enjoy the whole thing like their lives depend on it. (can we use passion of Christ ?….yeah something like that) Do what you really love, that which makes you smile and stay happy with yourself for little or no monetary reward ( apart from happiness)
– Silence || Now you really want to know how keeping your mouth shot can make you happy?… keep reading my friend. 6 out of 10 things that comes out of our mouth daily ends up nowhere, ( by nowhere I mean useless, I didn’t want to sound rude to you ) think of it, what makes you talk ? is it the feeling that what you are about to say is right or you just can’t handle silence? if you ask me I would say both but we can avoid a lot of crappy word exchange and “useless” mouth production ( by the way mouth production is a good name for a music label think about it) therefore, we need to use our minds more in judging our action and imagine the feedback before making one. ( sounds like analyzing your future) yes that’s exactly what I am talking about, possible feedback and you will realise in less than 24 hours your mouth will rescue you from so many “stupid mouth production” thereby keeping you happy always.
…and as always thanks for reading…
– Mean Words || yup! everybody at some point receives a couple of mean feedback for bad behaviour, smashing someone’s new shoes, or not doing anything at all…so Why? sometimes you deserve it but mostly, some people feel good about themselves by killing other people’s vibe. Mean words have a long history of sparking up disputes amongst friends, family and even strangers. Now you maybe wondering, “why isn’t he bringing out some examples or past experiences” that’s not the topic “John huryness” (mean) So keep things cool, identify the faults if any, correct them, apologize, (cuz it’s free) then hit right back with the best of your behaviour, kindness, hard work and love.
– Poverty || yup! sure candidate on the list. To be broke as it’s now called world wide can be very depressing ; unable to flex, provide, invest, and even follow your dreams to an extent. Spoiler alert, being poor is not only about money, you can be poor in spirit, poor in reading ( I’m just kidding you are a good reader we are talking money here bruh!) Sometimes you go so broke and start blaming your ancestors (chill!… they didn’t even have smartphones to share their Status) and poverty brings people closer to God, oh! yes (guilty reader) Now think of something lucrative, meet people on the same line of practice, ask for help (you need it) and develop your skills, monetize it, be patient and watch how “mami bakala” fall in love with your wallet.
– Death || A moment of silence if you lost someone dear to you, if not, keep reading to know how others feel…(savage) Death is our final destination, we will all leave someday and it hurts (I feel like a Pastor at a funeral right now). It’s Painful, watching that very nice, supportive, rich and funky friend or family member lifeless in a coffin (can’t wait to end this point, so sad) tears will fall, hearts will be broken but getting back up doing the best you can to continue his/her journey plus supporting your own self is where motivation comes in. Nobody can cry for years, move on, be grateful for life and do the best you can to survive.
– Failure || passed in four papers 165, Judas Tchiroma Nji …aaand (it wasn’t your name after all) Sad. When you fail in your projects, business, or “relationShit” everything goes dark at the moment. The investment, commitment, time…etc are some of the things some people really cry over not the course per say ( savage again) but failure is part of life, why? cuz it’s part of life, we can’t actually take it out of our lifetime. Now what? we can convert all its negative energy add it up to the desire for a successful project, business, “relationsweet” plus all the lessons learned. See !, failure is not bad after all, in fact the worst part of it all is being afraid to fail. (cliché…yes I know)
– Environment || I actually saved the best for the last, Why environment ? is it about climate change, bad roads, air/ noise pollution and dust particles ? Yes, ’cause dust particles can make you run out of “eye dear”( pun ). Your environment affects you fatly, growing in a rich and wealthy Neigbourhood you worry less on some things like fighting for your future as compared to making it out of the ghetto fiasco. We can’t choose the environment to grow up in, ’cause you are not the one paying the bills. So far the state of an environment has contributed a lot in changing the mindset of most people, making them to question so many things thereby fighting for a better life or just hang in there and enjoy all the goodies from a better spot. Spoiler alert, there is no bad environment just people doing wrong things at the right time, ( console yourself) it’s sad but as a motivational tool, it’s huuuge! ( Donald Trump’s voice)
Done! and as always thanks for reading… like and share if you enjoy, check out other articles to Infotain your mindset.
Cameroon cannot be “one” without the E
Alphabetically I’m talking about equality
Smartphones in the West can’t see E
Online Hustlers be like “j’ai raté ma vie”
Please excuse my French
In this ocean marginalisation is like Mariana Trench
Too deep, murdering dreams, stench
In short ” Anglophone them don over warm bench”
and manipulation can never quench
I have been shooting words like am Go Pro
4/5 & 1/5 belongs to one but not the same tho
Married unconditionally with no ring from the word go
Sometimes I feel like “burning” these words on Nero
Only to hear it play again in my head like a CD, princo
It’s Black Bold lines 10
A stitch in time saves 9
10 regions but “we” focus on 8
Marching for the wrong reason since 7
Ghost Town twice a week till 6
Our leaders are amazing someone give them a hi 5
Nevertheless spread love, stay safe call a friend or 2
For in the end before God we are 1
…and as always, thanks for reading…share, like. #iGeraud